Sunday, April 2, 2023

Hawkins Heritage Newsletters

 Phil Hawkins produced Newsletters for several years when he was Administrator of the Hawkins yDNA project.  When I agreed to be administrator, I told Phil that I had not even managed to write one article for his newsletters every month.  I knew that it was beyond my capabilities to produce an entire newsletter.  There is a lot of excellent information in the newsletters!  If you find time to browse and find articles about your own family group, I would love to add a link to that specific newsletter on to  this blog site.  Just send me a link to the article and I will try to add it with a title o family group so it can be easily accessed by others.  This will be a kind of indexing project that we can all work on. 

My e-mail is mosesm@earthlink.net

Here is the link to the home page for Phil's website.  Use the header to choose to view the newsletters from this page:

https://freepages.rootsweb.com/~hawkinsdnaproject/genealogy/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment